Discover more from axiea’s Newsletter
A Marinade Recipe? Our Quick Tip!
Want to make a marinade to flavor your meat?
But you don't have much time before preparing your meal.
Luckily, there's a grandma's trick to marinating your meat quickly.
To save time, the trick is to pour your marinade into a plastic food bag such as Ziploc.
1. Pour a drizzle of olive oil into the bag.
2. Add lemon juice.
3. Put the herbs and spices you want:pepper, chilli, oregano, cumin, Provence herbs, coriander, parsley...
4. Add 1 minced garlic clove.
5. Then place your meat in the bag.
6. Close the bag, making sure to remove the air from the bag so that the marinade is “sous vide”.
7. Then mix the meat so that it soaks up all the aromas of your marinade.
8. Leave to marinate for 2 or 3 hours in the fridge.